March 8, 2010

More Than Just Black and White

I wake up in the morning
Wishing something which more than just black and white
Then I'm getting upset
Coz the sun is still shinny in white
And stars will never change the black of night

Black and White
The only two things that I can feel in this world
Straight ahead for the white and ignore to the black
The only two things that I can do in this world


I don't mind if i never see blue, yellow, green, or even red
But please telling me how living in color looks like
I just wanna fell it even not for real

-winz-

2 Comments:

Meita said...

bahasa indonesia ja napa qwin, jadi gw gak perlu mikir bacanya hahahha

wINz said...

biar efek "gaya"-nya dapet ta..wkwkwk..
maaf ya klo susah dibaca, english gw mmg rada moron..tp "gaya" ttp no.1
thnx ya metatayang..